Working together to find your new home, we will:
- Provide open, honest communication
- Return your calls promptly and quickly respond to you requests
- Help you determine your buying power
- Research listings on MLS®, contact agents for details and keep you informed of new homes on the market that fit your criteria
- Handpick and preview the most valuable properties that fit your criteria before our showings - Your time is valuable
- Make all arrangements and show you the best properties - at your convenience - until we find the right one
- Advise you on writing an offer and negotiate the terms of the contract to protect your best interests
- Schedule and negotiate the terms of your home inspection
- Help you understand different financing options and refer you to excellent mortgage professionals
- Coordinate and guide you through the sales process to ensure a timely and successful closing
Who pays for all of this great service? The seller of the property you willl purchase pay commissions for both sides of the transaction.
Thinking About Buying New Construction? What Builders Don't Want You to Know!
When you purchase a new construction home, the sales price includes the cost of the commission for a real estate agent whether the purchaser is represented by one or not. It is important to keep in mind that the representatives in the sales office work for the builder, not you. Don't overpay and be underrepresented in a new construction real estate transaction!
Contact us so we can negotiate the best price and contract terms on your behalf. IMPORTANT: In most cases, we must accompany you on your very first visit to the sales office in order to represent you. Don't be shy about telling the builder reps you have an agent - it shows that you are a serious buyer.