Listing Plan of Action
You need a powerful and aggressive agent. Instead of sitting back and waiting for buyers, I spend my time actively marketing your home!
My objectives are the following:
To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
To assist you in negotiating with the buyer, the highest dollar value for your home.
What I will do to get your home sold… The “Proactive” Approach:
- Create a website specific to your house - Example: www.NavyCoveHome.com
- Have your home photographed by a professional photographer to capture the best benefits and features of your home in impact features
- Create a Virtual Tour of the home
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service
- Price your home competitively to attract the widest pool of buyers
- Suggest and advise you on any changes that could make your property more saleable
- Place a professional sign in your yard and a lock-box on your front door for additional exposure
- Place a lead capturing VoicePad Rider on top of your sign post allowing buyers to access information about your home directly from their mobile phones, 24 hours/day
- Work with a professional printer to produce marketing materials that feature elegant, full-bleed designs with multiple color photos printed on 100lb coated cover stock
- Showcase your home on Coldwellbanker.com, realtor.com, trulia.com, google.com, zillow.com, yahoo.com and over 30 more websites!
- Contact over the next seven days… my buyer leads, center of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers
- Follow-up with all the agents who show your home. Find out how your home compares to other homes their buyers are considering and if they will be writing an offer.
- Regularly update you on the market conditions in your zip code. What listings came on/off the market? What homes went under contract? Which homes sold and at what prices? etc.
- Pre-qualify motivated, prospective buyers whenever possible
- Represent you in all offer presentations to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms
- Manage all follow-up upon a contract being accepted and keep you informed of all mortgage, title and closing procedures
- Ensure your check is delivered post-settlement